Buy Tadalis SX 20mg
Pick in 1892 gave a description of cases of senile dementia, aggravated by an atrophic process mainly in the temporal and frontal lobes. Similar studies were carried out by A. Alzheimer, X. Lipman, E. Altman. Statements that the cases of Tadalis described by A. Peak represent an independent form were first noted by X. Richter. This nosological independence of the disease was confirmed by post-mortem studies that showed a number of morphological features of this particular pathology.
Morphological features include the following features: the limited nature of atrophic changes in the frontal and temporal lobes; little or no vascular changes; loss of elements of nervous tissue in the upper layers of the cortex. brain; the absence of all signs of the inflammatory process, as well as senile plaques or Alzheimer's changes in neurofibrils; atrophic changes passing into the subcortical regions; frequent finding of spherical argentophilic intracellular formations, as well as swollen cells.
The atrophic process is unevenly distributed in some areas of the brain, starting in typical areas, which are called the centers of wrinkling and atrophy.
The cause of Pick's disease is currently unknown. At the moment, only factors that increase the risk of tadalafil development have been identified. The main risk factor is hereditary predisposition. If blood relatives in old age had various types of dementia, then you need to be very careful and wary of your condition.
- One of the causes of Pick's disease is intoxication of the body.
- Long-term exposure to chemicals increases the chance of developing the disease.
- Anesthesia is also attributed to the causes of Pick's disease, since it is very difficult for the nervous system to endure.
- Head injuries, mental illnesses also act as a provoking factor in the disease.
- Pick's disease at an early stage is characterized by profound personality changes and signs of weakening of all types of intellectual activity.
- The initial manifestations of the disease have little to do with the prerequisites of the intellect: memorization, memory, attention, sensory cognition.
- Pick's disease in the first variant has little to do with automated forms of intellectual activity.
- This disease has several variants of the course.